Chatpata Prawns: A hot and sour dish with prawns cooked in a spicy masala. Served with toasted and buttered pao buns, this prawn dish is perfect for snacks at dinner parties.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 140 Gram Prawns
- 60 Gram Onion
- 60 Gram Tomato
- 10 Gram Ginger garlic paste
- 10 Gram Red chilli paste
- 3 Gram Greeen chilli
- 3 Gram Fennel seeds
- 3 Gram Coriander seeds
- 4 Gram Curry leaves
- 5 Gram Fresh coriander
- 5 Gram Salt
- 5 Gram Cumin powder
- 3 Gram Turmeric
- 5 Gram Degi Mirch
- 5 Gram Garam masala
- 2 Nos Pao bun
- 10 Gram Butter
- 20 Ml Refined oil
- 3 Gram Chaat masala
- 1 Nos Lemon
- Take 7 to 8 pieces of prawns clean and devein.
- Heat oil in a pan add fennel seeds, crushed coriander seeds & curry leaves.
- Add chopped onion sauté nicely.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chili, tomato, red chili paste, sauté everything nicely.
- Add cumin powder, turmeric, garam masala and degi mirch.
- Add prawns into the mixture & let it cook in masala.
- Add seasoning as per taste, remove from heat and add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Take two pieces of pao bun, toast and spread butter.
- Take the serving plate and arrange the prawns nicely.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fried curry leaves.
- Place buttered pao on side.
- Chatpata Prawns are ready to be served.