Cheese Garlic Buns: The pungent smell of garlic transforms into a really tantalising aroma when baked with cheese on bun or bread. No wonder cheese garlic bun is such a popular accompaniment world over.
Savour it fresh off the oven with a cup of, one of your favourite hot Soups .
Preparation Time: Baking Time: 17 minutes Baking Temperature: 180°C (360°F) Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 4 open buns
1/2 cup grated processed cheese
4 medium sized garlic (lehsun) cloves
3 tbsp soft butter
2 burger buns
Method To Make Cheese Garlic Buns
- Grate the cheese with a grater and keep aside.
- Slice each bun horizontally into 2 halves and keep aside.
- Crush the garlic cloves using a mortar pestle.
- Combine the butter, crushed garlic and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread equal portion of the mixture evenly on each bun halve using a butter knife.
- Place all the 4 buns on a baking tray and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and Cheese Garlic Buns is ready to serve immediately.