These mouth-watering and colorful cutlets are a great way to lure your kids into having a whole lot of nutritious ingredients! Grate the vegetables finely so that it is easy for your child to consume, and to make it all the more attractive you can roll the cutlets in fancy shapes and sizes. Serve these vitamin A, calcium and protein laden Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets immediately or use it to make a burger or Frankie with it.
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Total Time: 25 mins Makes 6 Cutlets
2 tbsp grated processed cheese
1/4 cup grated sweet corn cob (makai)
1/4 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup grated cabbage
1 tsp oil
1 tsp grated garlic (lehsun)
1/4 cup boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
restricted quantity of salt
1/2 tbsp oil for cooking
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the corn, carrots, cabbage and garlic, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, transfer to a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, add the potatoes, cheese and salt and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into small round flat cutlets.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, place the cutlets and cook on a medium flame till the cutlets turn light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Yummy Cheesy Corn and Vegetable Cutlets are ready. Serve with tomato ketchup.