Cheesy Wafers: A delectable preparation of your favourite wafers or nachos coated with cheese and baked in an oven. Ask your taste-buds whether they want soft or spiky flavours, and vary the garnish accordingly!
Preparation Time: Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 2 servings
1 packet potato wafers
1/2 tbsp grated processed cheese
1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a baking tray, spread the wafers.
- Sprinkle grated cheese & chilli powder on the wafers.
- Bake for a few minutes till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot on a serving plate.
- If you use spicy cheesy wafers, do not use chilli powder.
- You can also use nachos instead of wafers for Cheesy Nachos.