Sweet tea and cherry limeade are two of my favorite summer libations, so I decided to combine them-the results are wonderful.
Ingredients of Cherry Limeade Sweet Tea
- 8 cups water
- 6 tea bags
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrated
- 1 cup chilled cherry juice blend
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges and pitted dark sweet cherries
How to Make Cherry Limeade Sweet Tea
- In a pan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add tea bags; steep, covered, 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly.
- Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely.
- Add limeade concentrate and cherry juice to tea.
- Serve over ice with lime wedges and cherries.