For festive fudge with a new “twist,” give this confection a whirl! We used vanilla chips instead of chocolate ones and added sweet cherry flavoring.
Ingredients of Cherry Swirl Fudge
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cherry or almond extract
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring
Also Read: Marshmallow Rice Krispies
Directions of Cherry Swirl Fudge
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Beat in frosting and extract until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through fudge with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before cutting into squares.