Marinated chicken pieces pierced with bell pepper, onion and tomato on skewer, grilled crisp.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 30 mins Total Cook Time: 40 mins
Ingredients of Chicken Shashlik Sizzler
- 500 Gram Boneless Chicken, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- To taste Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
- To taste Salt
- 2-3 Capsicums
- 2 Onions
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- To brush Oil
- To garnish Chaat Masala
How To Make:
1. Prick the chicken cubes and marinate in the garlic, ginger, vinegar, chili powder, black pepper, powdered ingredients and salt. Leave for 7 hours or overnight.
2. Cut the peppers, onions and tomatoes according to the chicken cubes.
3. Thread a piece of tomato, onion and pepper on the skewer and continue with a piece of chicken. Repeat this until all parts are supported.
4. Pour the juice that may be on the prepared shashlik and place it on a drainer.
5. Brush with oil. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown, or on a barbecue or grill.
6. Brush again with a little oil when you are almost done.
7. Serve hot on a bed of boiled rice.