A summer soup requires no-heat and generally is made in a blender with the choicest fresh summer flavors. It a is no fuss no muss recipe to get you back out there in the sunshine as quickly as possible. It is the anthem of summer, the sweet taste of summer’s best. This is summer soup.
Ingredients of Cucumber Melon Soup
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ fresh jalapeño pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, diced
- 1–2 limes, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Instructions For Cucumber Melon Soup
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust to taste, adding more lime or jalapeño.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.