Choco dip Sandwich Kaju Katli is latest version of choco or chocolate kaju katli. First I made sandwich kaju katli and then coated it with chocolate kaju katli.
Total Cook Time:
Ingredients Of Chocolate Kaju Katli
- 2 1/4 Cups cashew nuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 100 ml water
- 1 cup milk chocolate or dark chocolate
How to make Chocolate Kaju Katli
- Firstly grind the cashews to make a fine powder.
- Take a pan, add the sugar and water to it. Place it on medium heat and bring it to boil when sugar has dissolved completely, turn the heat down and allow the mixture to boil for a few minutes. Check few drops on your finger to check it makes single thread.
- Transfer the nut powder into the syrup and stir continuously for 4-5 minutes. The mix will gradually turn into a thick paste.
- Now remove the pan from gas and cool down completely, Knead till it is smooth, uniform and like a dough.
- Spread a sheet of butter paper and Place the dough on it and roll the dough out with a rolling pin.
- Place a pan with water on the heat. Place a heatproof bowl over it and melt the chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, pour it over the rolled kaju katli dough and spread it evenly.
- Allow it to cool for some time.When the chocolate has set, you can cut the chocolate kaju katlis by diamond shapes.