These dark chocolate blueberry clusters are the answer to my continued search for healthier desserts that take the edge off my cravings for cupcakes, brownies, and pies.
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Total time: 25 mins
Ingredients of Chocolate Blueberry Clusters
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans
How to Make Chocolate Blueberry Clusters
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips.
- In a double boiler, carefully stir the chocolate chips until they’re completely smooth.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir the blueberries into the melted dark chocolate.
- Clear spoon clumps of the melted dark chocolate and blueberries onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each cluster with the pecans.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Plate and enjoy!