This classic chocolate crepes recipe can be whipped up quickly and filled with just about any dessert-oriented food. Try using combinations of nuts, fruit, and sauces for your own unique crepes.
- Prep Time5 minutes
- Cook Time20 minutes
- Total Time15 minutes
Ingredients of Chocolate Crepes
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- strawberry sauce or fresh berries
- sweetened whipped cream
Instructions of Chocolate Crepes
- Add the milk, water, eggs, flour, cocoa powder and sugar to a blender in the order listed.
- Turn on the blender and blend until it is completely smooth. Heat a pancake pan or large round pan over medium-high heat.
- Spray with a non-stick spray and add about 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup of dough.
- Tilt it quickly but carefully, distributing the dough evenly over the pan.
- Cook for about 1 minute until the bottom is dry and cooked, then flip and cook 30 to 60 seconds until the second side is cooked.
- (The exact cooking time will depend on the temperature of your stove) Repeat until all the dough is used and serve with fruit and whipped cream as desired.
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and reheat perfectly!