Chocolate milkshake recipe – easy and quick recipe to make delicious chocolate milkshake made from cocoa powder.
I wanted to share a chocolate milkshake recipe for a long time. Finally made the recipe and took the video. Chocolate milkshake, also known as chocolate milkshake, is a popular drink with all age groups. There are many methods of making chocolate milkshake. This is how I do it. I’ve always made chocolate milkshake with cocoa powder.
To get the best taste from chocolate shake
- I would suggest to use cocoa powder of good quality.
- Ice cream and ice cubes are optional so you can skip them. You can add vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream or chocolate chip ice cream in the milkshake.
- Without ice cream, chocolate milkshake tastes great.
For a dairy-free version of the chocolate shake, you can use almond milk or soy milk.
Also Read: Vanilla Milkshake
How to make a chocolate milkshake
A) make a cocoa solution
1. In a small bowl, take ¼ cup of lukewarm water.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder or you can even add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
3. Then add ¼ cup of sugar. Depending on your taste, you can add less or more sugar.
4. Mix very well so that the sugar and the cocoa powder are dissolved in the lukewarm water.
Make a chocolate shake
5. Now pour this cocoa solution into a blender or blender.
6. Add a few ice cubes.
7. Add 2.5 cups of cooled milk.
8. Blend until smooth.
9. Pour a little chocolate syrup on the sides of the glasses. This is an optional step.
9. Pour the chocolate milkshake into glasses.
10. Then add a chocolate ice cream scoop.
11. Serve the chocolate milkshake immediately.