“Whipping cream makes this chocolate milkshake creamy and as light as air. Drizzle with chocolate syrup after you pour in the cream for an even more sensational chocolaty treat.”
Ingredients of Chocolate Milkshakes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 3 scoops (1/2 cup each) vanilla ice cream
Steps of Chocolate Milkshakes
1. In blender, place milk and syrup. Cover and blend on high speed 2 seconds.
2. Add ice cream. Cover and blend on low speed about 5 seconds or until smooth. Pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
Also Read: Mango Mastani
- Adding in malted milk powder will add that ‘50s diner vibe to the thick shakes.
- Set up a milkshake bar for the family, using the recipe as a starting point. Put out small dishes of chunky peanut butter, candy-coated chocolate pieces, thick caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping, toffee baking bits, and/or broken cream-filled wafer cookies or gingersnaps. Be sure to have a heavy-duty blender!
- Don’t forget a creamy topping, colorful sprinkles, or maraschino cherries. Look for refrigerated whipped topping in a can, made with real cream, and hunt down compostable paper straws or long sundae spoons for fun.