Chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi – a fusion version of modak made from semi sweet chocolate, condensed milk and biscuit crumbs.
- Prep Time –10 minutes
- Cook Time –20 minutes
- Total Time –30 minutes
Ingredients Of CHOCOLATE MODAK (Ganesh Chaturthi Special)
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cups Chocolate chips (Semi sweet or dark)
- 1 ½ cups Graham cracker crumbs or crushed digestive biscuits
- ¼ cup Pistachios chopped
Also Read: TIL MODAK (Ganesh Chaturthi Special)
Instructions Of CHOCOLATE MODAK (Ganesh Chaturthi Special)
Making chocolate modak recipe:
- Take milk, chocolate chips and condensed milk in a pan.
- turn on the heat at medium-low. The chocolate will start to melt.
- Continue to stir continuously. It will melt completely and become smooth and shiny.
- Add the Graham cookie crumbs.
- Start mixing and add the chopped pistachios halfway.
- Mix well and it will come together like a sticky paste.
- Keep it aside until it cools to the touch.
- Grease your fingers and mold the molds with oil or ghee.
- Start shaping the modak using a mold.
- Continue shaping until you have finished all of the chocolate mixing.