This innovative recipe is totally off-beat, totally irresistible and totally unforgettable too! Have you ever tried Chocolate Pani Puri? Well, here you go… chocolate-coated puris filled with walnuts and dipped in lusciously creamy chocolate milkshake. Now, if that isn’t chocolaty bliss, what is?
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 2 mins Total Time: 12 mins Makes 12 chocolate pani puris
1/2 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
2 tbsp colourful sprinkles
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (akhrot)
For The Chocolate Milkshake
1/4 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
3/4 cup chilled milk
2 1/2 tbsp chocolate ice-cream
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp cocoa powder
For the chocolate milkshake
- Combine the chocolate and 2 tbsp of milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave, mix gently till no lumps remain.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer it into a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Divide the milkshake in 12 equal shot glasses and keep aside.
How to proceed
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, mix well till there are no lumps.
- Dip each puri in the melted chocolate, and coat the puri well from all sides, remove it with the help of a fork and place it on foil.
- Sprinkle few sprinklers over it, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or till set.
- Once set, break each puri from the center, put few walnuts in each puri. Just before serving, place each puri over shot glasses and serve immediately.
|Value per chocolate pani puri||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||44.3 mcg||1%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||2%|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.1 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||4.4 mcg||2%|