Valentine Day is coming so best day to make chocolate rose. Chocolate Roses are gorgeous, delicious flowers made out of a chocolate modeling material.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rose
- 1/2 pound of white, milk, or dark chocolate plastic
How to Make Chocolate Rose
- Plastic chocolate is too hard so microwave it in five-second intervals just until it becomes pliable.
- Dust your work surface and a rolling pin with powdered sugar, and roll the chocolate plastic out into a very thin layer.
- Try to divide your plastic into batches so it is easy to roll them.
- Cut circles from the plastic with cutter.
- For one full-sized rose, you will need nine circles.
- The size of the circle cutter determines the size of your finished rose.
- Begin by forming the center of your rose: take one of the cut circles and roll it into a cylinder.
- Leave a small hole at the top and a larger hole at the bottom.
Use your fingers to flatten one end of circle until it is paper-thin. This will be the top of the petal.
Wrap your petal around the cylinder, making the top of the petal level with the top of the cylinder, pressing it at the bottom to adhere the chocolate plastic.
Thin out the edge of another circle to add a second petal to the rose.
Slip the second petal underneath the edge of the first one. Add a third petal whose edge starts just under the second one to complete the first layer of petals.
- Use the remaining five petals to add a second layer to the rose and sliding the edge of each new petal under the previous one as with the first layer.
- Curl the outer petals back slightly to make your rose bloom.
- Allow the roses to sit at room temperature and dry for 24 hours.
- Now petals can be stored in an airtight container.