Creamy Vegan Linguine with Wild Mushrooms recipe proves that you don’t need cream for a truly decadent pasta dish.
Prep Time: 0 hours 10 mins Total Time: 0 hours 20 mins Yields: 6
- 1 lb. linguine or fettuccine
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 oz. mixed mushrooms, thinly slice
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- Cook linguine as label directs, reserving 3/4 cups pasta cooking water before draining. Return drained linguine to pot.
- Meanwhile, in 12″ skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and tender, stirring. Transfer to pot with cooked, drained linguine along with nutritional yeast, reserved cooking water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper.
- Toss until well combined.
- Garnish with green onions.