Air Fryer tender chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! These homemade breaded chicken strips are marinated in buttermilk to make them very tender and have a crisp and tasty crust seasoned with my own spices.
- prep time- 5 min
- cook time- 26 min
- total time- 31 min
INGREDIENTS Of Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- 1 package (about 1 pound) chicken tenders
- non-aerosol olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
INSTRUCTIONS Of Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Spray both sides of your chicken fillets with olive oil cooking oil. In a shallow bow, whisk the breadcrumbs together, season with salt and pepper.
- Work in batches, press each tender in the crumbs and turn to coat. Shake off the excess and place it on a clean dish or cutting board and repeat.
- Spray the grill / basket (from your fryer) to prevent it from sticking and preheating to 390 °. Once preheated, work in batches of 3 or 4 tender at a time, avoid them touching to avoid sticking.
- Cook for 3 minutes, use clean tongs to turn and repeat for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack before repeating with the other chicken fillets.
- To reheat, add all the crispy chicken tenders to the basket and heat at 390 ° for an additional minute.