Ice cream is always special to me and this post is even more special to me, Custard Ice Cream is perfect dessert in summer. Every one loves ice cream.
Ingredients of Custard Ice Cream
- Vanilla Custard Powder: 2 tsp
- Milk: 1/4 cup
- Full fat milk: 2 and 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Chill whipped cream: 1 and 3/4 cup
- Almond: 10, chopped
- Tutty Fruitty: 2 tsp
How to Make Custard Ice Cream
- Take a bowl, Pour vanilla custard powder and milk.
- Mix well without lumps. keep them aside.
- Now boil full fat milk in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and boil slowly untill sugar dissolve properly.
- Add custard milk in this pan. Stir for another 10 minutes.
- When thicken, cool down completely.
- Take chill whipp cream in a bowl and whipped them properly.
- Add custard mixture, add yellow food colour, Blend well.
- Cover them with silver foil for 3 hours in freeze.
- After 3 hours, beat them again with bitter.
- Add chopped almonds and tutty fruitty.
- Transfer in a bowl.
- Cover with aluminium foil, and put it into deep freezer for over night.
- Now in morning scoop it out and saw it’s creamy texture.
- Decorate with chopped almonds and tutty fruuty.
- Enjoy your custard ice cream.