Dates and peanut ladoos will become your child’s favourite dessert as it’s a perfect balance of taste and texture. They not only taste great, but are also highly nutritious and densely packed with many essential minerals, protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates that will keep kids energized all day.
Ingredients of Date and Peanut Laddu
- Dates : 200 grams
- Peanuts : half cup
- Ghee : 1 tbsp
- coconut : half cup, grated
How to Make Date and Peanut Laddu
- Deseed the dry dates and finely dice them.
- Roast the peanuts on it.
- Throw the roast peanuts in a blender and blend them finely.
- Microwave the dry chopped dates to soften them.
- Heat the ghee.
- Add the soft chopped dates to the kadai and continue stirring until they start coming apart.
- Add the peanut powder to the mix.
- Turn off the flame.
- Allow the mix to cool until it can be touched and you can hold it, but not cool enough to harden.
- While still warm, pick up chunks and roll them into small-sized ladoos.