The dry fruit laddu with whole wheat is rich in nutrients and sweet desserts that are prepared in winter, especially at Holi, Diwali or any other special occasion. In India, each household prepares to reach gond ke ladoo in winter with many combinations of dried fruit.
- Preparation time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Total time – 30 minutes
ingredients Of Dry Fruit Laddu
- 200 g of seedless dates
- 50 g Anjeer / dried figs
- ¼ cup or 30 g almonds
- ¼ cup or 30 g cashews
- 15 g golden raisins
- ¼ cup or 30 g pistachios
- 15 g black grapes
- ¼ piece of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3 cardamoms
- ¼ cup ghee
READ ALSO: Murmura Ladoo (Winter Special)
Instructions Of Dry Fruit Laddu
- Chop the seedless dates, Anjeer and keep them separately.
- Chop the almonds, cashews, pistachios and set aside.
- Take cardamoms, a very small piece of nutmeg and turn them into powder. Put the chopped dates and the dried figs in a blender mill and make a coarse paste.
- Melt the ghee in a saucepan, add the chopped cashews, almonds, pistachios, raisins and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Later, add the dates and the Anjeer mixture, nutmeg powder, poppy seeds and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool for a few minutes. Divide the mixture equally. Apply a little ghee on your palm each time and tie the laddoos.