Dry Fruits Sandesh is a Bengali dessert recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone. This sweet dish is prepared using nuts, maple syrup, full cream milk and lemon juice.
Ingredients of Dry Fruits Sandesh
How to Make Dry Fruits Sandesh
- Boil the full cream milk in a thick bottomed pan over medium flame and stir occasionally.
- Turn the heat to low setting and add lemon juice into it.
- Drain off the curdled milk using a piece of cotton cloth. Keep the curdled milk in the cloth piece for about 30 minutes and then mash it.
- Place a kadhai over medium flame and cook the prepared mixture in it for 5 minutes and add cardamom powder and maple syrup.
- Let it cool down and then cut out squares from the dough and garnish with almonds and pistachios.