This is a great combination of ingredients for anyone who loves a good breakfast. If you like a lot of pesto, spread it on the packaging before adding the eggs.
Ingredients Of Egg Pesto Breakfast Wrap
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
Also Read: High-Protein Breakfast Bars
How To Make Of Egg Pesto Breakfast Wrap
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, cook and stir until heated through.
- Pour the eggs, cook and stir until the eggs thicken and no liquid eggs remain. Remove from fire, sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pesto in the center of each tortilla, garnish with egg mixture.
- Fold the bottom and sides of the tortilla over the filling and roll up.