I know egg rolls seem a little intimidating, but we make them easy for you. Put them in your air fryer and they’re even easier with a less oily mess. Order!
- Preparation Time: 30 m
- Cooking Time: 15 m
- Total Time: 45 m
Ingredients To Make Egg Rolls Air Fryer
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (13.5 ounces) can spinach, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded jalapeno Jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounces) can dice green chiles, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- cooking spray
Steps To Make Egg Rolls Air Fryer
- Add and stir corn, beans, spinach, jalapeno Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, green chilies, green onions, salt, cumin and chili powder in a large bowl for the filling.
- Place an egg roll wrap at an angle. Use your finger to slightly moisten the 4 edges with water.
- Place approximately 1/4 cup of filling in the center of the wrap.
- Fold 1 corner over the filling and put the sides to form a roll.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps and spray each egg roll with oil spray.
- Preheat an air fryer at 199 degrees C.
- Place the egg rolls in the basket, making sure they do not touch; Cook in batches if necessary.
- Fry for 8 minutes; turn and cook until the skins are crispy about 4 more minutes.