British Flapjack is one of the most popular tray bakes ever probably because it is so easy to make from oats, Golden Syrup, butter, and sugar. The flapjack is served as a sweet treat with tea or coffee, can be part of a lunch box, or simply a delicious snack.
- Prep Time –10 minutes
- Cook Time –20 minutes
- Total Time –30 minutes
Ingredients Of English Flapjack
- 10 tablespoons salted butter
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Old fashioned/rolled oats
Also Read: Egg Rolls Air Fryer
Instructions Of English Flapjack
- Preheat the oven to 375F Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar, syrup, vanilla and cook until the sugar is dissolved and fluid (being careful not to boil).
- Add the oats and mix until well coated.
- Distribute evenly in prepared pan and bake 15-20 minutes or until golden.