The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering. They go together in a snap and always get raves! A fajita in Tex-Mex cuisine is any grilled meat that is served as a taco on a flour or corn tortilla.
Ingredients Of Chicken Fajitas
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1-2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 4 Boneless chicken breast or thigh (skinless)
- To taste Salt and pepper
- warmed flour tortillas
Also Read: Khus Khus Ka Halwa
How to Make Chicken Fajitas
- 1. Take a large, shallow bowl and mix the honey, vinegar, garlic, oregano, chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- 2. Slice the chicken through the grain into long, thin slices. Add the marinade, turning it occasionally in the refrigerator for two hours.
- 3. Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade.
- 4. Heat a hot plate until hot, add the chicken and cook, 3 to 4 minutes per side, until cooked and slightly brown.
- 5. Serve the chicken with guacamole and cheese.