The creamy chicken wrapped in crisp filo pastry is a special treat. The condensed soup is the secret ingredient of all this, full of flavor and perfect for creating a delicious garnish for these packages.
Ingredients Of Filo Chicken Parcels
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, diced
- 2 Tbsp flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 100 g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 420 g can Chicken Soup
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- 18 sheets filo pastry
Direction Of Filo Chicken Parcels
- Mix the chicken in the seasoned flour. Heat a pinch of oil in a pan. Toss chicken to brown. Add the onion and mushrooms.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Pour over chicken soup. Stir. Simmer for 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked. Stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Cool completely. Spray a sheet of filo with oil. Place a second oiled sheet on top and cover with a third sheet.
- Place 1/6 of the chicken mixture in the middle of the bottom third of the filo. Stir in the sides of the dough and roll up.
- Repeat the process to create 6 packages. Place packages seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Spray the top with oil.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.