An easy and healthy dish to prepare using fish which is the best source of omega 3 and tomatoes which are a major dietary source of antioxidant, reducing the risk of heart diseases and cancer. Fish Duglere is a delicious french recipe having an interesting amalgamation of white wine and fish fillets.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 4 fillets Sole fish (can also use other fish of choice)
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato (skinned and deseeded), chopped
- 20 Gram Celery stick, chopped
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 60 Ml White wine
- 1 Cup Fish stock
- 50 Ml Tomato concasse
- 20 Gram Butter
- White pepper powder
- Tabasco (optional)
Method To Make Fish Duglere
- Mix all the chopped vegetables and the tomato concasse along with butter and cover the sole fillets in a pan.
- Add the fish stock and half of the white wine.
- Turn on the flame high and as the liquid starts to boil reduce the flame and let it simmer.
- Check for fish in 3-4 mins, when cooked remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- Cook the remaining sauce in the pan till it reduced season and finish with the remaining wine.
- Place the fish on a serving plate and pour the sauce on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Fish Duglere is ready. Serve with sautéed potatoes on the side.