Fish Fry: This makes a great appetizer or a side to a meal. Fish simmered and marinated in an awesome spicy masala and cooked to perfection. It is simple, easy and a lip smacking fish recipe, perfect for dinner parties and festive season.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 3 Pieces Fish
- 1/2 Lemon
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Haldi
- A pinch of Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Oil
Also Read: Beer Batter Fish Fingers
Method To Make Fish Fry
- Take the washed pieces of fish in a plate and squeeze lemon juice over it to get rid of the fishy smell.
- Add a pinch of Salt, haldi and red chilli powder each over the pieces.
- Marinate it for at least 2-3 hours.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it.
- Add the marinated fish pieces to the pan and fry them.
- Serve hot.