A fish cake is a delicious dish made from chopped fish fillets. Asian-style fish cakes contain fish with salt, water, flour, and eggs. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acid.
Ingredients of Fishcakes
- 2 large potatoes, boiled and drained
- 1 pound white-fleshed fish
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 green onions
- some chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
How to make Fishcakes
- Take a bowl and put potatoes, fish, egg cream, butter, chopped onion, parsley, salt , pepper in a big bowl.
- After that mashed all these ingredients.
- Now make 8 patties and fridge them for atleast 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties on each side for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with sauce.