Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Our classic and fluffy french toast recipe is simple enough to serve in breakfast. I love that it makes the best French Toast with just a few ingredients.
Ingredients of French Toast
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 1-inch-thick slices challah bread
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Yogurt, berries, and honey, for serving
How to Make French Toast
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Place 2 bread slices in egg mixture and Flip and soak 1 minute more.
- Now heat 1 tsp butter in nonstick pan.
- after melted, add soaked bread and cook until golden brown.
- While toast is cooking, soak next batch of challah slices.
- Repeat with remaining butter and bread.
- Serve topped with yogurt, berries, and honey.