Not only do frozen yogurt dots make a delicious and healthy snack, but they’re fun to eat, too! I’m sure that even the pickiest of eaters would be delighted to have a bowl of these for dessert or as a snack.
Ingredients of Frozen Yogurt Dots
- 1/4 cup fruit puree
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Dots
- Puree the fruit combination of your choice with a food processor.
- Add pureed fruit, yogurt, and honey to a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Put mixture into a quart-sized zippered plastic bag.
- Using scissors, cut off a tiny bit from one of the bottom corners.
- Make tiny bite-sized dollops of yogurt, not touching each other on the baking tray.
- One color will fill a full baking tray.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour to set.
- Store in a freezer safe airtight container.
- Only bring out the portion you would like to snack on as they will melt once removed from the freezer.