Garlic Cheese Breadsticks I love this recipe because it’s definitely easy enough for anyone to make. These are warm and soft garlic breadsticks covered in melted cheese. It’s easy to make restaurant-style breadsticks at home. Making homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, pizza crust, etc used to terrify me.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry active yeast
- 3/4-1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups Italian shredded cheese blend
- 1/2- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- parsley for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic salt, sugar, yeast and add slowly to the water.
- Mix until the dough is created. Using your hands, knead for a minute and form a ball. Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil in a separate bowl and transfer the pizza dough to this bowl.
- Cover with a paper towel for 1 hour or until the dough has doubled. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the dough on your pizza stone or baking sheet. Add the butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning to a small bowl and cook in the microwave until it is melted.
- Whisk together then brush the dough. Then sprinkle the cheese with grated cheese and then with Parmesan. Finally, sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the dough is golden and the cheese is melted and golden.
- Cut the bread into sticks and serve with a hot pizza sauce if desired.