This amazing Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta is my new spin on a classic with tomatoes and basil. It just takes 5 ingredients and 2 easy steps to make these vegan, gluten free, and so incredibly delicious appetizers.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 50 min
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Portobello Mushroom Snack
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- ½ cup fire roasted tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- Cooking spray
Also Read: Malai Kulfi
How To Prepare Gluten-Free Portobello Mushroom Snack
- Preheat the oven to 350o F.
- Spray the baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add a spoonful of fire-roasted tomatoes to the mushroom caps.
- Garnish with grated cheese, oregano, chili flakes and a little salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes.