Egg salad gets a healthy makeover with this recipe from Damn Delicious. Eggs and Greek yogurt are both great sources of protein, meaning this sandwich will keep you full even longer.
INGREDIENTS Of Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sandwich (High Protein)
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 baguette, cut into 3-4 equal pieces, toasted, for serving
- 2 cups arugula, for serving
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced, for serving
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced, for serving
DIRECTIONS Of Greek Yogurt Egg Salad Sandwich (High Protein)
- eggs in a large saucepan and cover with 1 inch cold water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Cover the eggs with an airtight lid and remove from the heat; set aside 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing. In a large bowl, coarsely mash the eggs with Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on a baguette with a mixture of arugula, tomatoes, avocado and egg.