This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is lightened up by using greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise; it has less calories and less fat, but is still so flavorful.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Unit pouches solid white tuna in water
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 1 cup loosely-packed microgreens
How to Make Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad
- Combine yogurt, Dijon, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine tuna, celery, and chives in another bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture; mix until well-combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- If your celery stalk includes the leaves, don’t toss them!
- Chopped up or left as-is, they make a delicious addition to this healthy tuna salad.