Gujarati snacks chorafali is deep frying fitters especially made in Diwali. This one is pretty easy to make, but it taste really delicious. It is all fluffy and crispy. A different experience when you taste it.
Ingredients of Gujarati Chorafali
- 1 cup besan
- 1/4 cup urad dal flour
- 1/6 tsp baking soda
Spice for Gujarati Chorafali
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp amchur
How to make Gujarati Chorafali
- Take gram flour, urad dal, salt and baking soda, mix well in a pan.
- Take hot water add some oil and add in pan in which we took gram flour and urad dal flour, kneed well and gets smooth.
- Take dough in a board, sprinkle with wheat flour and roll it thin.
- Cut it into equal strips.
- Heat oil for deep frying and drop in hot oil. It will puff up.
- Fry till crispy and remove it. Sprinkle with spice powder mix and serve.