You must have eaten fruit custard made with custard powder very often, but you have hardly heard of pudding made with custard powder. With this it is very easy to do and it gets ready very quickly.
- Sugar – 2 cups (450 grams)
- Vanilla cream powder – 1 cup (100 grams)
- Ghee – cup (100 grams)
- Cashews – 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom – 1
- Almond pieces – 2-3 tbsp
How to make custard powder halwa
- To make cream pudding, make a smooth paste by taking 1 cup of vanilla cream powder, adding 1 cup of water to it.
- To make halwa syrup, put 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water in a saucepan and cook until the sugar dissolves in the water. Slow down the flame once the water has dissolved in the sugar. Now while stirring the syrup, add the custard powder solution little by little. Now reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring, until the dough becomes thick.
- When the dough becomes a little thick, add the ghee little by little and cook, stirring. Slow down the flame when the halwa becomes thick. Now add 2-3 tablespoons of cashews and 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom seeds and cook while stirring.
- Now grease a plate with ghee. When all the ingredients are well mixed, take the halwa out to a greased plate. Now put a few pieces of almonds on the halwa and let it sit for 1 hour.
- After an hour, when the halwa is ready, cut it into your favorite shape with a knife and take it out on a plate. The Halwa custard is ready. It takes about 30 minutes to cook this halwa while stirring. You can keep it in the fridge and eat it for 10 to 15 days.