Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet as a snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. It’s the best way to add nutrition to your diet in a delicious way. The recipe for the vegetarian kebab, it is made with a mixture of mashed potatoes, spinach, green peas, peppers, corn flour for the connection and spices selected for the flavor. It’s quick, simple and delicious.
- Prep Time –12 minutes
- Cook Time- 29 minutes
- Total Time –41 minutes
Ingredients Of Hara Bhara Kebab
- 1 cup Boiled Potato Grated
- 1 cup Spinach Chopped
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 2 Green Chilli Chopped
- 1 inch Ginger Chopped
- 2 tbsp Besan
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Oil for shallow frying
ALSO READ: MYSORE BONDA (Diwali Special)
Instructions Of Hara Bhara Kebab
- Heat the water in a saucepan.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add sugar and let it dissolve. Add spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and pass the spinach under cold water. Drain the spinach water well.
- Add it to the blender with the peas, green coriander, green pepper and ginger and mix to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl. Add the grated boiled potato, besan, corn flour, bread crumbs, salt, dry mango powder and garam masala powder to the batter and mix well.
- Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet.
- Make small kababs from the mixture. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Fry them with golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Serve hot with a yogurt and mint dip.