Basic brunch receives a lil spicy.
- half cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium purple bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- 4 overwhelmed tomatoes/first-class chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- half cup parsley
- half cup feta cheese
- crusty bread for serving
- Dice the onion and bell pepper. Mince the garlic. Rough chop the parsley and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a big skillet, warmness oil over medium/excessive warmness. Once oil is hot, upload onion and bell pepper. Saute till veg is soft.
- After a couple of minutes, upload the garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and harissa. Cook for a couple of minutes till garlic is fragrant, then upload the entire can of overwhelmed tomatoes.
- Stir, flip the warmth right all the way down to low for 20 min.
- After 20 min. upload parsley and sundried tomatoes.
- Use a spoon to create four little wells withinside the sauce. Crack an egg into every well.
- Cover and simmer for approximately five minutes, till egg whites are absolutely cooked however the yolk remains runny.
- It may be a chunk intricate to get the timing proper. There’s def no disgrace in cooking a few sunny aspect up eggs one by one and serving them with the sauce.
- Once the eggs are cooked, you’re essentially done! Top with feta and a few greater parsley if you’ve were given it.
- It’s high-quality eaten with a beneficiant assisting of crusty bread dipped proper into the egg yolk.