A wonderful and nutritious breakfast or brunch dish can be made using this recipe. If you’d like, you can also use other vegetables like diced bell peppers or sliced mushrooms.
- 4 eggs
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup boiled spinach
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add the chopped broccoli florets to the skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until the broccoli is bright green and slightly tender.
- Crack the eggs directly into the skillet, making sure to space them out evenly.
- Season the eggs and broccoli with salt and pepper to taste. Add boiled spinach and little water.
- Add boiled egg. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Sprinkle the sliced green onions on top of the eggs and broccoli.
- Serve hot and enjoy!