If you’re looking for a low-carb healthy snack for your Super Bowl Sunday, make these delicious baked buffalo cauliflower bites. There are two main parts to making these buffalo cauliflower wings. The dough is first coated and crispy with cauliflower. And the second is the buffalo sauce which will bind to the dough and flavor the cauliflower.
Ingredients Of Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for serving
- Carrots and celery sticks for serving
Also Read: Avocado Egg Rolls With Sweet Chili Sauce
Instructions Of Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 450 ° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, water, garlic powder and paprika in a bowl until the dough is smooth.
- Add the cauliflower to the batter and toss to coat. Spread the cauliflower on the baking sheet in a single layer, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking for even cooking.
- In another small bowl, whisk the hot sauce, melted butter and lemon juice until well blended.
- Brush the buffalo sauce mixture over the cauliflower. Return to oven and bake until they start to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot .