Protein-rich granola bars – they can be oil-free, flour-free, fructose-rich corn syrup! Only a few ingredients are needed, all of which can be found in regular grocery stores and you can avoid the unhealthy processed filling ingredients.
Ingredients Of Protein-rich granola bars
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Also Read: Paleo Hash
How To Make Of Protein-rich granola bars
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, letting the paper hang over the sides of the pan; spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, wheat germ, flax seeds, protein powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Mash the bananas in a large separate bowl and mix 1/4 cup Peanut Butter, honey and vanilla extract in the bananas, mixing well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and spread in the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Spread 1/4 cup natural peanut butter on top. Continue cooking until they are lightly browned around the edges and set, 10 minutes more.
- Let cool in the pan and lift the bars onto a work surface using aluminum foil as handles.
- Cut into bars, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.