A grilled panini garnished with tomato pesto, fresh tomatoes and oven roasted tomatoes. All you need is focaccia bread, basil pesto, spinach leaves, tomatoes and mozzarella.
Ingredients Of Homemade panini
- 4 slices bread
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 2 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 2 slices Baby Swiss Cheese
ALSO READ: Low Carb Blueberry Lemon Custard Cake
Directions Of Homemade panini
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with oil. Place on a work surface, oiled side down, and spread with mustard. On bottom halves, layer with Cheddar-Mozzarella, tomato, spinach, salt, pepper, bell peppers and Swiss. Cover with bread and press gently.
- Place sandwiches in grill; close the top plate, and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.