All of our favorite homemade ice creams. Even if you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can make many of these summery scoops. You will need a small, half-ounce ice cream scoop to make these pops.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Bonbon Pops
- 1 pint your favorite flavor ice cream
- 4-inch lollipop sticks
- Crushed candies
How to Make Ice Cream Bonbon Pops
- Place 2 parchment paper–lined large plates in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Spread crushed popcorn on a baking sheet.
- Using an ice cream scoop and working quickly, scoop out ice cream balls and place on top of the popcorn.
- Roll the balls in the popcorn to coat, pressing to help it adhere.
- Insert sticks into the centers of the balls, then transfer the bonbons to one of the frozen plates and transfer to the freezer.
- Repeat with the candy and remaining ice cream and plate.
- Freeze the bonbons until they are completely firm, about 2 hours.