Absolutely delicious sizzling dish
Cook Time: 30 mins Serves: 4
Ingredients of Indian Vegetarian Sizzlers
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans
- 10-12 cauliflower florets
- 3 potato
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon red chilli, garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 onion
- 250 grams paneer
- 10-12 garlic cloves
- 3-4 green chilli
- 5-6 cabbage leaves
- 10-12 spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 beet root
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 8-10 baby corns
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
Also Read: PANEER PATTY & VEGETABLE SIZZLER
Method of Indian Vegetarian Sizzlers
- Cut carrot, baby corn,beet root in long thin chips as shown. Blanch all vegetables except onions. Add small quantity of salt so the color of vegetables doesn’t change.
- Cut potatoes for potato fries and deep fry in cooking oil.
- Warm up 2 table spoons of butter in frying pan.
- Add onion to fry pan and steer and After that all vegetables one by one and stir it. While sauteing, add chilli garlic sauces, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup . Also add salt (to taste), garam masala and sugar. Toss all mixture for 5 minutes .
- Keep sizzler pan OR fry pan on seam gas and spread cabbage leaves in pan.
- Spread all above mixture on cabbage leaves, also add rice on it. Make the gas flame low.
- Garnish all fried vegetables on rice and spray all sauces on it .Add finger chips on it. Sizzler is ready to serve
- Serve hot.