It is an easy, crisp and healthy dosa recipe made with powdered oats, rava and rice flour. The recipe is very similar to the popular rava dosa and can be easily said as an extension to it.
Ingredients of Oats Dosa
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup Rava
- 1/2cup Curd
- 1/4cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon green chillies
- 1.5 coriander leaves
- curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon grated coconut optional
- 1.25 cups water
How to Make Oats Dosa
- Grind the cooking oats in fine flour and add rice flour, rava, fresh curd and water.
- Mix to a smooth consistency without any lumps.
Add finely chopped onion, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves.
Add cumin seeds, black pepper and salt.
Heat a non-stick pan and drizzle oil and spread.
Stir the batter, take a ladle full of batter and pour it from the circumference to the centre.
Once the base becomes crisp and golden, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with coconut or green chutney and enjoy!