Kaju Gathiya Sabji is a tasty gujarati sabji
Ingredients of Kaju Gathiya Ki Subzi
- Gathiya – 1 Cup
- Onions – 1 medium Sized Chopped
- Kaju – 1/2 Cup
- Buttermilk – 1 Cup
- Tomato pulp – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 2-3 tsp – can adjust as per taste
- Turmeric – 2 tsp
- Corriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – As Per Taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp or As Required
Instructions of Kaju Gathiya Ki Subzi
- In a saucepan, heat a little oil and add the Kaju and sauté lightly, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the hinge to the oil and add the chopped onions and sauté until the onions turn pale pink.
- Add the red pepper powder, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp and sauté for another 3 minutes over low heat.
- Add salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add the milk to the butter and mix well, add water if necessary to adjust the consistency.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, add the kaju and the gathiya and mix well and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Gathiya subzi is ready to be served.
- Savor subzi with hot rotis, parathas or bajra ka rotla.