Kaju katli is a popular dessert from India made from cashew powder and sugar syrup. the typical kaju katli recipe is prepared at Indian festivals such as diwali, navaratri, raksha bandhan and even ganesh chaturthi.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Cook Time: 55 mins
Ingredients Of kaju katli
- 250 gms cashew nuts
- 250 gms sugar
- 240 gms milk
- A few silver leaves – for decoration
- A greased plate to set the barfee in
ALSO READ: Omapodi (Diwali Special)
How to Make Of kaju katli
- Mix the cashews and milk in a blender to obtain a fine paste.
- Mix the dough and sugar and cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and becomes a dough similar to the dough.
- Remove from the heat and once cold, roll it over a greased surface with a greased rolling pin.
- Go to your choice.
- Now cover with the silver foil and let cool, then cut into diamond-shaped pieces.