kaju Paan has a super refreshing flavour that goes well in all kinds of indian family. Great after a heavy lunch as a mouth freshner or as a digestion enhancer. This sweet paan is easy to make at home too.
Ingredients of Kaju Paan
- 1 Cup Powdered Cashewnuts
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons of water
- 1/4 Cup Cashew – Almond slices
- 1/2 Cup Gulkand
- Edible Silver Sheet – Chaandi warq
- Edible Green Colour
How to Make Kaju Paan
- Combine Sugar, water and edible green color in a pan and boil until sugar dissolves.
- Add cashewnuts powder and stire continously.
- Once mixture starts leaving sides of pan and comes together, swtich off heat and remove it on a plate.
- Knead into a smooth dough.
- Add cashew-almond slices in gulkand.
- Pinch small ball of mixture and roll into a small puri.
- Cut it into quarters.
- Now give it a shape of cone and stuff gulkand mixture in it.
- Decorate it with edible silver sheet.